“A Blueprint Guide to Build Business Credit For Any LLC or Inc.”
Since 2008, the Blueprint Group and our team of BizArchitects have worked with hundreds of business owners helping them to access alternative capital. Our understanding of how banks and private lending sources underwrite files is very well defined. Unfortunately, still to this day, many entrepreneurs and real estate investors do not fully grasp what a lender is trying to clarify with their business when applying for a loan.
We found that most entrepreneurs start a business as a way to get out of a 9-5 to build long term wealth or had a passion that turned into a business but never think of t their business as an asset that needs to be worked on in order to become more valuable. You see revenues are not the only thing that make a business valuable…
This led to us to partner with software developers who had an extensive background in business credit and financing. Together we were able to develop a platform called #FOLLOWTHEBLUEPRINT
This platform is used today by entrepreneurs who look to build companies that are in compliance with banks, federal regulations and their state.
Use this platform as a guide to build a business step by step. Everything from choosing a name for the business, incorporating, and setting up a business checking account to setting up a new Employer Identification Number to act as a social security number for your business so you can start building business credit.
Businesses use this as an auditing tool to figure out what they are missing in their business profiles that maybe preventing them from qualifying for business insurance, loans, and lines of credit. Life as a business owner is hectic and most owners spend time working for the business rather than on the business itself as an asset.
Business credit is essential and helps you access money even when you can’t qualify for a loan.
#FOLLOWTHEBLUEPRINT helps you to build your business credit (that’s not linked to your SSN) step by step using a proven, field-tested, business owner approved, and highly personalized process. By utilizing our user-friendly & intuitive software and the only BizArchitects team in the industry, you’ll be guided every step of the
- Setup your business to meet lender and credit issuer credibility standards to get automated approvals
- Setup and activate your credit profile with Dun & Bradstreet, Experian, and Equifax Commercial and get your free D-U-N-S number (which is essential to building great business credit)
- Get initial trade credit to build your business credit reports with no personal credit check
- Get business credit without a consumer credit check or personal guarantee
#FOLLOWTHEBLUEPRINT helps you get your business set up the right way to meet lender and credit issuer approval requirements, and get approved for initial business credit that reports and builds your profile with Dun & Bradstreet, Experian, and Equifax Commercial.
You can also monitor your business credit reports and scores in real-time with our Dun & Bradstreet and Experian monitoring integration, powered by Nav.
Once you are set up with the business reporting agencies, we help you access multiple revolving credit with limits of $5,000 – $50,000!
Types of Credit We Help You Access:
- Store business credit with Dell, Apple, Walmart, Amazon, Costco, Sam’s Club, BP, Chevron, Home Depot, Lowes, Staples, Office Depot, Ikea, and with most other major retailers
- Fleet credit for fuel and auto vehicle repairs for your primary vehicle, and a fleet of commercial vehicles
- Cash credit including Visa and MasterCard accounts you can use in most locations worldwide
- Auto vehicle financing to purchase or lease your primary vehicle or a fleet of vehicles, in your business name
The Blueprint Group, and our team of BizArchitects provides you the greatest access to useable, no-personal-guarantee credit through our revolutionary platform. This gives entrepreneurs the capital you need to run your business, expand, build a prototype, and to make your company more profitable and productive so you have the money you need and the time to enjoy it.