Build a credit profile for your business
#FollowTheBlueprint is a platform that helps you build your business credit step by step using a proven, field tested, business owner approved, and highly personalized process. By using our user-friendly & intuitive online software we will guide you every step of the way with unlimited support by simplifying the experience of obtaining business credit
How it works:
Our BizArchitects Help You:
- Set up your business to meet lender and credit issuer credibility standards to get automated approvals
- Setup and activate your credit profile with Dun & Bradstreet, Experian, and Equifax Commercial and get your free D-U-N-S number (which is essential to building great business credit)
- Get initial trade credit to build your business credit reports with no personal credit check
- Access up to $250,000 in unsecured credit with 0% rates that you can secure even as a startup
Types of Credit We Help You Access:
- Store business credit with Dell, Apple, Walmart, Amazon, Costco, Sam’s Club, BP, Chevron, Home Depot, Lowes, Staples, Office Depot, Ikea, and with most other major retailers
- Fleet credit for fuel and auto vehicle repairs for your primary vehicle, and a fleet of commercial vehicles
- Cash credit including Visa and MasterCard accounts you can use in most locations worldwide
- Auto vehicle financing to purchase or lease your primary vehicle or a fleet of vehicles, in your business name
Why is business credit important?
According to the United States Department of Revenue, the majority of business loans and credit lines that are available today don’t come from big conventional banks. Instead, most business loans now come from alternative lenders and investors. Finding alternative lenders and investors that:
- Believe in you and your idea.
- Don't have ridiculous terms. These type of lenders will generally have higher rates and may ask for more equity in your business for a small amount of capital you need to get things off the ground.
Is 50% of your business worth a $20k private loan? It can be if you have no other way to get that $20k. But #FollowtheBlueprint will show you how to structure, build and develop your business entity to be in a position to secure its own working capital.
Here are just a few of the most sought-after loan programs you can access through #FollowtheBlueprint:
- Unsecured Credit Lines up to $250,000 Even for Startups
- Business Revenue Lending and Cash Advances with 72 Hour Funding
- Account Receivable Loans and Credit Lines with Rates of 1% and Less
- Purchase Order Financing and Inventory Credit Lines
- Securities and 401k Financing
- Equipment Financing and Leasing for Purchase and to Refinance Existing Equipment
When you work with us, you’re working with business advisors who have developed several other businesses using this specific platform.
Who we work with:
- Regardless of Personal Credit Quality
- Existing Businesses
- Even with No Assets to Pledge as Collateral
- As a Newer Startup Business
- With No Financials or Returns that Show a Loss
By working with all legitimate funding sources and a wide range of loans and credit lines, we can often get you approved for multiple loan and credit line options, maximizing the amount of capital you receive.
Who is #Followtheblueprint ideal for?
Real estate Entrepreneurs
Real estate investors
Startup businesses & Existing Small Business
Real estate professionals